There is an old saying which goes, "Never ( )until tomorrow what you can do today."
全北现代首发 www.epdbbc.com.cn There is an old saying which goes, "Never ( )until tomorrow what you can do today."
【答案】C。4本題考查動詞搭配。put off“推遲，拖延”;put aside“節省(錢、時間)，撇開，置之不理”;put up“舉起，張貼”;put away“儲存(錢);儲存…備用”。
- · What he is ( )is neither money nor fame, but the satisfaction of seeing his students grow up as builders of socialism.
- · The new English dictionary I bought yesterday ( )me almost twenty yuan.
- · The experiment, ( )will soon be announced, was done by my colleagues.
- · Her suggestion that everybody ( )was not appreciated.
- · 學位英語沖刺題：Every year when the flu is ( )I'm bound to get sick.
- · 學位英語,學位英語輔導視頻,學位英語詞匯
- · Three people, ( ), were injured in the accident.
- · The fisherman, ( )poor, could not buy another boat.
- · I believe you have ( )some important points in the report.
- · It ( )me as an uphill battle, simply because it is an awkward and time-consuming process.