Lying in hospital, the patient ( )the outside world by watching news programs on TV every day.
全北现代首发 www.epdbbc.com.cn Lying in hospital, the patient ( )the outside world by watching news programs on TV every day.
A.kept in touch with
C.turned the clock back
【參考答案】A。本題考查動詞短語辨析。keep in touch with‘‘與…保持聯系”：face up往往和to搭配，表示“勇敢面對”;turn the clock back“把時間調回…”;slow down“慢下來”。
- · 學位英語在線模擬：Please keep an eye on my luggage, and I'll be back ( ).
- · A curve is a line ( )no part is straight and which has no angle.
- · Mr.Wilson said that he did not want to ( )any further responsibilities.
- · Bill doesn't ( )what people say about him.
- · I'd like to ( )a special table for the coming Valentine's Day.
- · When he was set free after twenty years in prison, he was amazed ( )the changed world he found.
- · She is very careful.She ( )very few mistakes in her work.
- · I didn't go to the party, but I do wish I ( )there.
- · Not always ( )they want to.
- · 學位英語詞匯習題：I have taken many photos.I'm going to get the film ( ).