( )the fog, we should have reached our destination.
全北现代首发 www.epdbbc.com.cn ( )the fog, we should have reached our destination.
B.In spite of
C.In case of
【參考答案】D。本題考查虛擬語氣的用法。but for+名詞/代詞，“要不是因為…”，提出與事實相反的假設，相當于一個條件狀語從句，所在句子常用虛擬語氣。其他的結構都不用虛擬語氣。從主句“we should have reached our destination”可判斷;該句使用了虛擬語氣，所以選D。
- · We felt very sad when we heard the news that the ( )manager was killed in his office yesterday.
- · Lying in hospital, the patient ( )the outside world by watching news programs on TV every day.
- · 學位英語在線模擬：Please keep an eye on my luggage, and I'll be back ( ).
- · A curve is a line ( )no part is straight and which has no angle.
- · Mr.Wilson said that he did not want to ( )any further responsibilities.
- · Bill doesn't ( )what people say about him.
- · I'd like to ( )a special table for the coming Valentine's Day.
- · When he was set free after twenty years in prison, he was amazed ( )the changed world he found.
- · She is very careful.She ( )very few mistakes in her work.
- · I didn't go to the party, but I do wish I ( )there.