A curve is a line ( )no part is straight and which has no angle.
全北现代首发 www.epdbbc.com.cn A curve is a line ( )no part is straight and which has no angle.
【參考答案】D。本題考查定語從句。因為是“no part of the line”，因此用of which。
- · Mr.Wilson said that he did not want to ( )any further responsibilities.
- · Bill doesn't ( )what people say about him.
- · I'd like to ( )a special table for the coming Valentine's Day.
- · When he was set free after twenty years in prison, he was amazed ( )the changed world he found.
- · She is very careful.She ( )very few mistakes in her work.
- · I didn't go to the party, but I do wish I ( )there.
- · Not always ( )they want to.
- · 學位英語詞匯習題：I have taken many photos.I'm going to get the film ( ).
- · At first the institute refused to purchase the telescope, but this decision was ( )revised.
- · According to the weather forecast, which is usually ( ), it will snow this afternoon.