It ( )me as an uphill battle, simply because it is an awkward and time-consuming process.
全北现代首发 www.epdbbc.com.cn It ( )me as an uphill battle, simply because it is an awkward and time-consuming process.
【答案】C。單詞用法。A和B都是不及物動詞，如：it occurs to sb.(that)想起，想到，如：It had never occurred to him that he might be falling in love with her.他從未想過會愛上她。hit敲打，打擊;strike給…留下印象，感動，固定搭配：it strikes sb.that給某人留下…印象，想起。
- · The famous novel is said ( )into Chinese.
- · 學位英語考試培訓：Mary regretted ( )to John's birthday party last Sunday.
- · 學位英語考試習題：He accidentally _____ he had quarreled with his wife and that he hadn't been home for a couple of weeks.
- · Hospital staff burst into cheers after doctors completed a 20-hour operation to have _____ one-year-old twins at the head.
- · 學位英語考前模擬題：It's ten years since the scientist _____ on his life's work of discovering the valuable chemical.
- · John was late for the business meeting because his flight had been _____ by a heavy storm.
- · The meeting drew to a ______ late in the afternoon.
- · The above mentioned reactions are ______ to proceed smoothly.
- · John regretted _____ to the meeting last week.
- · The great use of a school education is _____ to teach you things _____ teach you the art of learning.