Three people, ( ), were injured in the accident.
全北现代首发 www.epdbbc.com.cn Three people, ( ), were injured in the accident.
A.including a child
B.include a child
C.included a child
D.includes a child
- · The fisherman, ( )poor, could not buy another boat.
- · I believe you have ( )some important points in the report.
- · It ( )me as an uphill battle, simply because it is an awkward and time-consuming process.
- · The famous novel is said ( )into Chinese.
- · 學位英語考試培訓：Mary regretted ( )to John's birthday party last Sunday.
- · 學位英語考試習題：He accidentally _____ he had quarreled with his wife and that he hadn't been home for a couple of weeks.
- · Hospital staff burst into cheers after doctors completed a 20-hour operation to have _____ one-year-old twins at the head.
- · 學位英語考前模擬題：It's ten years since the scientist _____ on his life's work of discovering the valuable chemical.
- · John was late for the business meeting because his flight had been _____ by a heavy storm.
- · The meeting drew to a ______ late in the afternoon.